Saturday 5 October 2013

It's Pumpkin Time, Quirky Crafts - Reminder Challenge

It's Pumpkin Bunting Time...!


It's that time again folks, it's the Friday Reminder Challenge at Quirky Crafts.... Yippee...!

The digi stamps I chose to use this week were by Bugaboo and I found it really difficult to choose which ones to use - I was spoilt for choice..



One of the images was jumping out at me and gave me an idea for my GD challenge piece.  So, I printed 3 images of the scarecrow holding the string of pumpkins and 3 of the cat peeking around the pumpkin.




I wanted the images to be bright and vibrant, so I decided to use Dylusions inks. They are so lovely to use, either as a spray or in a water brush, the colours are gorgeous.  I had already filled some water brushes with all of the Dylusions colours, but if you didn't have any water brushes, you could spray some colour onto your mat and use them with a paint brush.



Once I'd coloured in the images, I mounted them onto black card, which really makes them pop. I chose some coordinating ribbons and taped them to the back of the black card before I attached the coloured card, to hold the ribbons in place securely.

I hope you enjoyed this, please feel free to say hello........xx

Happy crafting xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma! Sorry for taking so long to pop in and say thank you for your lovely makes over on Quirky Craft! I kept getting Google+ and I can't comment on there, which seems a bit silly to me!! This is fabulous and such a great idea!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete