Monday 29 February 2016

Stampotique Challenge SDC233

It's all about the Squares...

Hi folks, how are you all?

I seem to have caught the Stampotique Designers Challenge bug!! I'm really enjoying them...

This week's challenge is set by the lovely and very talented Corrie Herriman, and she has chosen 'Squares' as this week's theme.

This is why Corrie chose the theme: "I am very fond of circles in my work, so I want to get outside my comfort zone and use squares for a change and I would like you to join me. Have Fun!!"
Let's "think outside the box" this week and use some squares!!
(ha, I thought that was funny)"


I decided to do a canvas board for this week's challenge. This is my entry:.....








This challenge took me out of my comfort zone a bit.  I very rarely use squares in my work.  It's not a particularly conscious decision, its just that I always seem to be pulled towards circles, bubbles, or anything round really...
 I really enjoyed this challenge, I hope you've enjoyed it too.

Thanks for looking...xoxo

Gemma xx 


4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Gemma! I don't use squares very often either, that's why I chose this theme !
    Thanks for joining us over at Stamptoque this week ! I am pleased you are enjoying the challenges !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Gemma <3 it's awesome!!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique this week :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The squares work really well, really funky, I love this one

    ReplyDelete