Tuesday 29 March 2016

Stampotique Design Challenge - SDC237

Tweety Birds......


Hi friends. Sorry, I'm a bit late posting my entry for the stampotique challenge this week. But here it is, better late than never...! (I hope..😋)

Nellie van Leeuwen is our hostess this week and has asked us to use some birds in our projects.
Here is what Nellie says about this challenge:

"So close to Easter, I would love to see you use birds and stuff related to birds, such as, feathers, eggs, nests etc... in your artwork"

So this is my tag for this week's challenge...


                                      

                                          

 I hope you like my tag this week. 

Thanks for looking xoxo

All stamps are available at www.stampotique.com



2 comments:

  1. Love this Gemma. Great colours and great fun!!
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)
    Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag
    thank you for joining in with the Stampotique challenge this week.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete