Saturday 7 October 2017

Hi there lovelies,

It's October, which means the days are getting colder, the leaves are turning, and it's nearly Halloweeeeen!!!   
Spooky, spooky, spooky.....!

It's my turn over on the Roc Nicholas DT for this month and I thought I'd make a bit of a Halloweeny Journal pages and it was great fun..



I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxides for the background and used a stencil to add the little pumpkins on top.
I then stamped and coloured the images I was using, which were all by Stampotique and by Roc Nicholas (except the tree - 'Oh...Tree')

I slightly altered Roc's 'Bird Princess', by making her look a little bit Witchier (I don't think that's a word lol).... I added a hat from 'Agatha Witch' by Magda Polakow and a 'Pumpkin' from the Halloween Cube 2 ...
I also added 'Stella's Hat' to Roc's 'Polka dot Dog'.... he looks so cute in his hat...

These are the stamps I used (all by Stampotique) :

Hope you like this, thanks for stopping by and saying hi.....

Happy Crafting xox

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for any other informative web site. Where else may just I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal
    approach? I have a project that I am just now running on,
    and I have been on the glance out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What products are using to get those awesome, bright, neon colors?? Thx

    ReplyDelete