Monday 14 March 2016

Stampotique Design Challenge SDC #235

Stampotique Challenge SDC235 - Flowers...

Spring is just around the corner, so there's no better time than now to use lots of lovely flowers and gorgeously bright colours in our work, and this Stampotique Challenge is perfect...


I did this on a piece of canvas board, which I painted black. I then chose lots of bright colours to paint the backgrounds with...

                                         

I stamped out lots of flowery images on to some gelli-printed sheets I had previously made to add more colour to my project.

                                  

I hope you like this. I had fun making it.....

Take care xoxo

Gemma xoxo
       




















3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous use of flowers
    Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge blog
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely use of colours and interesting shapes , Gem .
    Paul x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Gemma. Loving all the details :) :) :)
    Thanks so much for joining in with us at Stampotique this week :)

    ReplyDelete